I’m a generalist software engineer with 10 years experience building for the
web. I’ve led and shipped extensively across frontend, backend, and
I can help you build, design, and scale (tech or teams). Mostly, I want
to solve real problems for real people with great peers.
- Button, Inc. New York, NY & Remote
- Senior Staff Software Engineer; Tech Lead and IC.
- Shipped products across the stack (ex: Purchase Path, Reach) from conception to launch to scaling on the order of 100M requests / day.
- Took our service-oriented architecture multi-region for high availability
and low latency, written about here.
- Founded teams, interviewed 150+ candidates, ran internship program, mentored many.
- Bloomberg L.P. New York, NY
- Built ML email classifiers, OCR form fillers, web apps, and services.
- Cornell University Ithaca, NY
- B.S. Electrical & Computer Engineering, Summa Cum Laude.
Comfortable to expert in the following:
mysql postgres sql rdbms redis bigquery
im not what i know
docker terraform prometheus grafana
http tcp dns
im what i can learn
aws iam route53 vpc ec2 ecs sqs sns s3 rds lambda