William G. Myers
I am an experienced developer interested in engineering sensible solutions to meaningful problems (sometimes with technology, sometimes without). I like working full-stack, from requirements to data store to front-end. Languages and frameworks aren’t so important to me as long as they’re an excellent choice for the problem we’re trying to solve.
I am not interested in building electric hammers.
- Button 2016-present New York, NY
- Bloomberg L.P. 2012–2015 New York, NY
- Web development and ML email classification
- Most recently built a secure document exchange platform (react, node, python)
- Goldman Sachs Summers 2010 & 2011 New York, NY
- Carmel Partners Summers 2008 & 2009 Denver, CO
- Panera Bread 2006-2008 Denver, CO
- Cornell University 2012 Ithaca, NY
- B.S. Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Summa Cum Laude